COMPLIANCE TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
1. Collection of Personal Data
Pursuant to the requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we are issuing this notice to all our valued customers/ prospective customers.
During the course of dealings between you and Pri Solutions and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as "Pri Solutions", "our", "us" or "we"), you will be requested to provide or has provided to us your personal data to be collected, used and processed for the purposes stated in Clause 3 herein that is in connection with our business.
2. Nature of Personal Data
The Personal Data includes but not limited to the following information:-
- name, job title and company name;
- age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
- race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- contact information including address, e-mail and phone number;
- publicly available social media information;
- such other relevant information to enable us to provide you with our products and services.
3. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data will be/is collected, used and/or processed by us for, amongst others, the following purpose:-
- processing your request(s), order(s), purchase(s) and/or contest entry;
- delivering notices, services, products, updates, prizes and/or promotional materials to you;
- processing your job application;
- maintaining and improving customer relationship;
- conducting marketing survey and client profiling activities;
- maintaining and updating internal record keeping;
- process any product warranty claims or technical services with our partners;
- detecting and preventing crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any entity within our group;
- enabling us to send you information by email, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products, services and/or promotions offered by us and selected third parties that we think may interest you.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your personal data to the following:
- any person whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of Pri Solutions, including those established in the future;
- our business partners that provides related product and/or services in connection with our business;
- government agencies, relevant authorities, statutory bodies, and industry regulators
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, solicitors or any relevant financial institutions or professional advisers;
- our contractors, sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may deemed to be necessary or appropriate.
5. Failure to Supply Personal Data
The failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:-
- we will not be able to provide you with the updates in relation to Pri Solutions products and/ or services;
- we will not be able to provide you with any notice, services and/or products in which you have requested;
- affect the ability of the parties to enter into necessary agreements and documentations on respect of the sale of our products and service.
6. Safeguards and Confidentiality
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
7. Data Transfer and Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing or providing any services or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our group or third party service or product providers within or outside of the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
8. Acceptance of The Policy
You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the Products and/or services, you authorize and consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by Pri Solutions for the purposes of providing the products and/or services to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby explicitly consent to Pri Solutions processing any sensitive personal data relevant such purposes.
9. Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to access to and correction of your Personal data held by us and in this respect, you may:-
- check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your personal data that us inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your personal data is retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which is collected;
- request explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided by us;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes;
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time for the withdrawal consent to be affected.
For any enquiries, write in requests in relation to access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us, kindly contact us at:-
By publishing this policy in this website, we shall deem our customers have already been notified.